Top 10 things you can do to stop abortion
10. Forward this website to your family, friends & church members.
9. Contact City Council and the Mayor insisting only Pro-Life
individuals be appointed to City Boards and Commissions. Thank
those elected officials who take a stand for the unborn.
8. Ask your pastor if he knows abortion kills 8,000 babies every
year in Jacksonville. Volunteer to start a Pro-Life ministry at your
7. Thank your pastor every time he mentions the horrors of
abortion and killing of the disabled like Terri Schiavo. Our spiritual
leaders need to be encouraged.
6. Donate to Pro-Life nonprofit organizations such as Jacksonville
For Life. It is tax deductible and will help young mothers and the
5. Attend events, they are free! Throughout the year, there are
Pro-Life activities where your participation would be welcome. For
dates and times, please visit our upcoming events page.
4. Get involved. We would love to hear from you. This is a great
way for students to get the needed volunteer hours for their Florida
Brights Scholarship. Your employer may also donate financially if
you volunteer. Ask your employer today!
3. Purchase a Choose Life license plate. $20 of the $22 a year
goes to local pregnancy centers. It is a blessing to see those bright
yellow tags on the road. Visit www.choose-life.org
2. Register to vote, get educated on where the candidates stand
and vote in every election. Pro-abortion elected officials don't start
at the very top, they have to start somewhere.
1. Pray. Pray that the Lord opens the hearts of the baby’s
parents. Pray for our spiritual leaders the holy boldness to make a
stand for life. Pray that the workers in the abortion mills quit and
pray that fellow Pro-Lifers get more involved.