Top 10 Things Can Do to Stop Abortion in Jacksonville
10. Forward this website to your family, friends & church members.
9. Contact City Council and the Mayor insisting only Pro-Life individuals be appointed to City Boards and Commissions. Thank those elected officials who take a stand for the unborn.
8. Ask your pastor if he knows abortion kills 8,000 babies every year in Jacksonville. Volunteer to start a Pro-Life ministry at your church.
7. Thank your pastor every time he mentions the horrors of abortion and killing of the disabled like Terri Schiavo. Our spiritual leaders need to be encouraged.
6. Donate to Pro-Life nonprofit organizations such as Jacksonville For Life. It is tax deductible and will help young mothers and the unborn.
5. Attend events, they are free! Throughout the year, there are Pro-Life activities where your participation would be welcome. For dates and times, please visit our upcoming events page.
4. Get involved. We would love to hear from you. This is a great way for students to get the needed volunteer hours for their Florida Brights Scholarship. Your employer may also donate financially if you volunteer. Ask your employer today!
3. Purchase a Choose Life license plate. $20 of the $22 a year goes to local pregnancy centers. It is a blessing to see those bright yellow tags on the road. Visit www.choose-life.org
2. Register to vote, get educated on where the candidates stand and vote in every election. Pro-abortion elected officials don't start at the very top, they have to start somewhere.
1. Pray. Pray that the Lord opens the hearts of the baby’s parents. Pray for our spiritual leaders the holy boldness to make a stand for life. Pray that the workers in the abortion mills quit and pray that fellow Pro-Lifers get more involved.
Copyright 2010 Jacksonville For Life. All rights reserved.